ATL Corp is an ISO 13485:2016 certified, cGMP compliant manufacturer of custom labels, die cut components, multi-layer laminations, and converted products for biotech & life since, commercial, consumer, electronics, food & beverage, industrial medical device and pharmaceutical markets.
The Quality Supervisor shall oversee the manufacturing processes to make sure the products produced meet the particular quality standards of ATL and customers. Manage and train quality team, create and improve process and quality system. Interface with internal and external auditors in ISO 13485 and cGMP environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead all Quality System aspects of ATL. Train, manage, develop and mentor quality technicians
- Lead ATL through regulatory (ISO:13485 and cGMP) and customer audits
- Perform all required EQ and PQ’s
- Design, develop, and train ATL employees in the ISO 13485 Quality Progra.
- Lead all Regulatory aspects of ATL including cGMP requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree preferred, but not required
- 3+ years of progressive quality experience, preferably in printing or converting industry
- 2+ years of Experience in ISO 13485 regulation
- People leadership experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Self-starter. Proactive nature. Ability to work independently
- Project management skills and experience
- Customer focused mentality
- Professional presentation skills
- Proven written and oral communication skills
- Must possess above average mathematical and analytical skills
- Excellent track record of attendance and punctuality